Teking Lagoon Tours are small and intimate, ensuring a more personal experience. Local guides share their knowledge of the islands, their history and the culture that is Aitutaki, Cook Islands.
Whether you are here on holiday, honeymoon, or celebrating a special occasion, Teking can add that special something you need to make your experience unique!
Enjoy the treasures of this South Pacific jewel… Snorkel in the crystal clear water and discover giant clams, a bounty of tropical fish, a spectrum of coral, ship wrecks, blue starfish and turtles… Visit uninhabited islands with lush native flora and fauna… the visual feast is endless.
Enjoy one of our tours or book a private charter today … you haven’t truly enjoyed Aitutaki until you have been on a Teking Lagoon Tour!
Why book with Teking?
1. Teking Lagoon Cruises is a 5 STAR ACTIVITY in Aitutaki as published on TripAdvisor.
2. Smaller, more maneuverable boats can access areas of the lagoon the larger boats can not.
3. Teking is dedicated to the conservation, preservation and restoration of the Aitutaki Lagoon. A percentage of revenue is donated to the cause. It’s that important.
4. Teking Lagoon Cruises will explain, educate and inform you of the various sea life you will encounter as well as Aitutaki’s rich history.
5. Your BBQ feast promises to be the best lunch you’ll have on the island! Hands down.